Online Training (8hr + Bonus session) REPLAY - Introduction to Multireflexology Dien Chan
Dien Chan and Chan'beauté are growing into hot topics in North America. With the spread of the fabulous and non-invasive multireflex skin care and body tools, we're ready to make sure you're included.
Webinar replay will be made available for all registrants for one year.
Two options for registration:
· Registration only - $225
· Registration with 3pc facial reflexology Dien Chan essentials kit and bonus care cards- $350
Your tool set includes: nº128 - Little Hammer, nº206 - Yin/Yang Roller, nº376 - Beauty Bar. *These will be shipped to you prior to the event with no charge for shipping.
Your tool set includes: Nº128 - Little Hammer, Nº206 - Yin/Yang Roller, Nº376 - Beauty Pad.
Erica, lead instructor with the International School of Multireflexology- Dien Chan (ISMDC), is taking you on a little journey to help you navigate the intricacies of multireflexology. Facial reflexology provides an avenue for learning how to heal your self from the inside, through specific zone work on the face.
Some of the topics you can look forward to in your live - online training are:
- Where did this technique come from and what are the theories behind this technique that make it so powerful?
- Answer your questions about why there are so many maps, some with diagrams and some with points. How do I know which one I'm using and why.
- Dive a little deeper into how we use the tools on the face and body to help promote our natural healing system and encourage the body to flow with total ease and grace, relieving us and our friends of the many nagging symptoms we face.
- Learn some general zones on the face for specific conditions: breathing, eliminating, mood balancing, insomnia, pain and skin improvements like acne, face-lifting, fine lines and wrinkles
- Get to know your own face! What is it telling you and what should you be paying attention to? We will be getting more familiar with the ways our face is the mirror to our health.
- Have some take-home ready ways to treat yourself and feel more confident in the skin you live in.
- Receive a participation certificate for 8 hours that can be used for CEU credits. You will be able to work on yourself, family and friends with this small educational course.
- If you choose to follow this training up and take our in-person training, receive a discount towards your certification training.
You will receive a participation certificate from the International School of Multireflexology Dien Chan for 8 hours.
This online class is an introduction to our live certification with the International School of Multireflexology - Dien Chan (ISMDC). In order to receive certification, you are required to enrol in our in person trainings. BONUS: If you attend our certification training by the end of 2021, you will receive $225 towards your tuition.
Production - Our connection to the original Dien Chan method and the people of Vietnam is important. Multireflex tools are proudly made in Vietnam within a facility that maintains safe working conditions and fair wages.